One of my favourite blog posts to read are the infamous 'What's in my bag?' ones. I'm not sure whether it's purely because I'm a nosey so-and-so or whether it's because I love knowing what other people lug around with them on a daily basis..usually because it prompts me to go and buy something I've spotted that I like! So here's the low down on my own bag...
My current 'go-to' bag of choice is the Sam Edelman Hugo Messenger which I got a while ago and recently rediscovered. It's a perfect everyday bag; big enough to fit all my necessities in but small enough to not give me backache (a regular occurrence due to my typical obsession with massive bags). It also goes with most outfits because of the neutral tan colour, and I adore it's soft leather and the detail of the hardware.
- Sample size Marc Jacobs Dot perfume (my current favourite and it's down to its last few drops..sob!)
- Cristian Lacroix notebook for lists and notes Link!
- Sharpie for jotting down the aforementioned notes (currently on the look out for a prettier pen!)
- EOS Sweet Mint lip balm
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 in 03 Real Sand Link!
- Laura Mercier Blending brush Link!
- RayBans Link! (they should definitely be swapped for an umbrella now it's autumn...)
- Blistex Raspberry Lemonade lip balm Link!
- iPhone 4s with Incase Birds Nest case Link!
- L'Occitaine Rose des Champs hand cream Link!
- Sam Edelman Purse
- Apple headphones
- Juicy Lucy Mermaid Mints (picked up on a whim in Topshop)
- Vaseline Pink Bubbly limited edition exclusive to Selfridges Link!
- Clarins Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer Link! (would not go anywhere without it!)
- Models Own nail polish in 'Red n Black' (currently wearing on my nails- for touch ups) Link!
- Kleenex pocket size tissues Link!
- ShopStyle promotional compact mirror from LFWend (see post on my experience here)
- Neglected rings (pearl & peace from ChloBo here & silver from local boutique)
- Keys (with NBS blood donor key ring, Cath Kidston key fob similar here & Tinc headphone splitter Link!)
- Kurt Geiger Oyster card holder Link!
- Promotional Compeed blister plaster also from LFWend
- Korres Jasmine lip butter (ah-may-zing!) Link!
So after having shown you a peek inside my bag, I've learnt one thing: I carry far too many lip balms around (four?!)