Friday 26 October 2012

Friday Favourite: Lanvin for Ladaurée




I'm a bit late on the band wagon with this one as this collaboration was released back in August and it's now nearing November but I just never got the chance to pop in to Ladaurée and snap up a box of their infamous macaroons in the limited edition box designed by Lanvin....how adorable! Not only has Lanvin designed the box, but there are also some limited edition bubblegum flavour macaroons to try (the purple one in my box) and after having tried it I can definitely say it is scrummy. Along with the bubblegum macaroon, I opted from some old favourites of mine including chocolate, lemon and green apple...let's just say the entire box was demolished in one evening....oops! If you've never tried macaroons or been to Ladaurée before then get yourself there pronto! Not only are these treats amazing, but they also have incredible tea rooms with gorgeous tea and cake, a real treat! But I'll tell you this...I went there once and now every time I pass one I find it very difficult not to skip inside and get a life supplies worth of macaroons...you've been warned!


No comments:

Post a Comment