Monday 22 October 2012

Gypsy Night


This has to be one of my go-to polishes for the colder months. As the days get shorter and the dark nights creep in earlier, this polish basically translates the colours of the Autumn and Winter months onto your nail. It's a black polish with a multitude of different glitters thrown in. I can pick out some silver and gold fine glitter as well as some holographic glitter and some flecks in green, orange and gold deepening on the light. This photo really does it no justice, and considering the amount going on, it's surprisingly subtle, not a typical in your face glitter polish. I stuck to my usual base coat, two coat, top coat, but could have done with three coats of the polish because of its jelly formulation leaving it more sheer than most polishes. It's an amazing polish which will look great on Bonfire night with all the fireworks as well as Halloween because of the dark shade. I know I will keep reaching back for this polish repeatedly until the Spring shades make their next appearance!

You can buy this polish at Topshop stores or online here but be careful, I often fill my basket with more than one...it's hard not to!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! Sparkle on nails is always a must in my book :)
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete