Tuesday 2 October 2012

Review: Sara Happ Lip Scrub



I'm sure many of you have heard of Sara Happ's infamous Lip Scrubs and The Lip Slip; amazing luxurious treats for you lips which are hugely popular with many celebrities including Rachel Zoe, Reece Witherspoon and Gwyneth Paltrow to name a few. I always had my eye on her products but couldn't justify the hefty price tag that comes with them. This all changed when I tried the Blood Orange lip scrub that I added to my basket on a whim while stocking up at Beautybay.com. I'd heard such great things about these scrubs that it had a lot to live up to when it arrived, but it promised a result and it definitely delivered. It buffed away all the dry, chapped skin from my lips, leaving them soft and supple and most of all really plump and healthy looking.

The limited edition Blood Orange flavour of this cult favourite is enriched with moisturising jojoba and grape seed oils and naturally flavoured with blood orange extract. All of Sara Happ's lip scrubs smell and taste amazing so if you're anything like me, you will undoubtably want to be scrubbing them all day! I tend to use mine as part of my morning routine, after washing my face, leaving my lips prepped for whatever makeup I decided to wear that day. I absolutely adore the bright pink blood orange lip scrub with it's delicious citrus scent but am tempted to purchase the Green Apple lip scrub next because I imagine it can't get much better than the sweet, crisp apply freshness.

The entire range of Sara Happ products are available at Beautybay.com with the lip scrubs retailing at £19. A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts a long time...worth the investment if you want beautifully soft lips!



3 comments:

  1. Very nice product, seems quite cool

    u have a really nice and useful blog girl

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to try this product!! Great to know it lives up to the hype :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so yum! and pretty packaging...great post :)

    ...and i love your site! just started following you through bloglovin'!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete