Thursday 11 October 2012

Statement Scarf






This is one of my favourite casual weekend outfits. There's something so easy and comforting about throwing on a pair of jeans and a loose jersey top, letting the accessories do the talking. In this case it is a scarf I recently bought from the Dressing Room. It's perfect for this season due to it's berry tone and I just love the print. It really stands out against the basic black top which was another recent purchase - I find the length of the sleeves perfect as a transitional piece from Summer to Autumn and it's a great length to wear with leggings too. This is a typical Autumnal outfit for me, completing it with a pair of boots and a leather jacket for when it gets a little too chilly. 

Top: Topshop | Scarf: Becksondergaard | Jeans: Allsaints | Bag: Liebeskind | Boots: Russel & Bromley | Jewellery: ChloBo


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous scarf.. perfect colour for fall! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta tu pañuelo! es precioso

    New outfit post en el blog "MILITARY JEANS"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete