Wednesday 3 October 2012

Style Spotlight: Sharon


Instead of focusing purely on my own style posts, I thought it would be different to do a series of feature posts of people in my life who provide me with style inspiration, the first being my step-mum. Knowing Sharon, I'm sure she would much rather live in comfy cosy leggings and hoodies on a daily basis (don't we all?), but she manages to look great even on the school run. What I love about her style is how she manages to put together  an outfit using simplistic pieces, often layering in the winter using chunky knitwear and scarves. She also has possibly the most extensive shoe, bag and jewellery collection of all the people I know (I'm jealous, can you tell?) and accessorises every outfit down to a tee.

I managed to persuade Sharon to let me quickly snap some photos before she headed out to dinner and this outfit sums up her style perfectly. She paired a simple River Island tee with a pair of black leggings and a classic black blazer from New Look, completing the look with some black boots and throwing on a scarf from Debenhams (this being one of my favourites that she owns). Keeping a monotone colour palette makes Sharon's outfit simple and chic and she's kept the jewellery minimalistic wearing a Karen Millen cuff and a few ChloBo rings. Continuing the monochromatic theme with her Louis Vuitton patent black Alma bag finishes the look.




I hope you enjoy this twist on style posts & thanks to Sharon for making an appearance on the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment